48", 50", 52", 54"
Viper Double Bend Paddle
The Viper is ergonomically designed with a double bend shaft to help keep both wrists aligned when paddling. This reduces fatigue and is a great benefit for wilderness tripping. This paddle is hand-crafted in Osceola, Wisconsin of durable, lightweight basswoods. The Viper’s durable blade has a 4 oz. fiberglass wrap and full Rockgard® protection for added peace of mind. This paddle is both stunning to look at and a treat to paddle on long trips.
Coiled and ready to help you attack any water.
Your Bending Branches paddle(s) will be made to order for you. Current manufacturing may take up to one week to fulfill.
- Ergonomic 11° double bend paddle takes efficiency and comfort to the next level.
- Aligning both wrists to reduce fatigue, this paddle is both stunning to look at and to paddle.
- Fiberglass wrapped, basswood/roasted basswood blade.
- Now with smaller blade.
- Weight: 22 oz
- Blade Width: 8.7”
- Blade Length: 19”
- Blade Surface Area: 127.5
- Grip Style: Curved Palm Grip
- Other New Features: Smaller blade, 11° bend